Chris Bacon

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:
On 10 Mar 2005, Chris Bacon wrote
Chris Bacon wrote:
No Spam wrote:
Now you know the REAL reason why they changed the colours from
red and black. Anyone buying huge stocks of old twin and earth
will have a guaranteed business from DIY'ers for years.

If I need to replace a piece of cable that's been damaged, for
instance between two sockets, do I need to tell anyone about it?

Hm? Any ideas?

The guidelines I've read on Part P have stated that simple replacement
of existing installations aren't notifiable, but I'm not sure if that
applies in the "special areas" (kitchens and bathrooms).

So, if I want to convert my old radial to a ring, the pen-pushers
won't be able to tell. Great!