Cicero

"TheScullster" phil-at-dropthespam.com wrote in message
Cic

Thanks for link, but this doesn't show the case proposed by plan

designers.
They are suggesting a steel I-beam above, with the supported timber joists
at 90 degrees to this. Therefore hangers need to go over steel then hang
down to pick up overlapping joint in joists

Phil

I can't really picture what you're looking for but I thought the 'Long leg
speedy' would meet your requirements. However, joist hangers are very much a
standard item so it might be worth doing a simple 'mock-up' and taking it to
a local builders' merchants to see what they advise.

Cic.