Woodchuck34

SteveP,

I haven't noticed any problems with impeller damage. I do use a zero
clearance insert on the TS which probably does as much as anything to
reduce the problem.

I also noticed no problems with chips on the Jointer and Planer. I do
make very small incremental passes on both though.

The biggest problem I have faced has been the shaving from the Jointer
and Planer, clogging the tube from the DC. I use a Delta unit that I
hook up to each machine when I run them. Without a seperater on these
machines, its almost impossible to run without clogging the DC.

I made a very simple seperater. It is a small Rubbermaid toughneck
trash can with 2 holes (1 for input, 1 for output) and a section of PVC
pipe. Then I screwed a board across the can near the input side.
Works like a charm.

Chuck