coffeechocofreak

Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Harry B. Pye" wrote:

Who can seriously say about a bowl: "Mine is the very first and
original bowl". "No one ever made something like this before, and

want all legal rights for myself".

I cannot agree with this statement. Andi Wolfe turns and decorates
beautiful bowls. The general form of the bowl is not unique, but

the
finished product is instantly recognizable as hers. She carves and
colors leaves and vines on both the inside and outside of her

bowls.
To the best of my knowledge she is the first with this theme and
deserves the recognition for developing it. I'm sure the same can

be
said of a number of turners and their designs.

And most, if not all, of them have previously appeared in pottery and

glass.

Leaf motifs have, indeed, appeared in pottery and glass, but I wonder
if you've seen these particular bowls. They are unique in woodturning
and different from other media.