tomeshew tomeshew is offline
Member

[quote=J T]Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 3:19pm (EST+5)
(Robert=A0Allison) admits:
snip asked him when the forensic team would be out to start taking DNA
samples from everyone and dusting the area for fingerprints and tire
tracks. snip
Then JT responded:
Been watching a lot of TV lately, have we? LOL

Reminds me of the guy who loved watching that TV show, "911". So,
when a fire broke out, he knew just what to do, dial 911. Only thing,
didn't seem to work. So, he tried again. And, again. And, again.
Until his house had burned down. Seems that Australia, where he lives,
doesn't use 911 for emergency calls. LMAO

My wife put 911 on the speed dialer. It's now #38. Tom
Work at your leisure!