Silvan

HerHusband wrote:

about 20 miles that way with no problems. As luck would have it, I went
over a small hump in the road about a mile from my in-laws house and the

I'm older and hopefully wiser now, but my family never lets me forget the
day I "flew a couch"...

Boy, this brings back memories. I already told the story, I'm sure, but
I'll tell it again.

Friend of mine, piano player, church giving him the antique player piano out
of his basement. Isuzu pickup truck. No straps. "Don't you want to tie
that down?" "Nah, it will be OK. I don't have any rope." "Oooookay."

So we get all the way across town, over the hill and through the woods, and
on the final turn up to Grandma's house, he hit, yes, a little hump in the
road about 1500' from his final destination.

WAHFLUNGONK!!!!!!!

Bits of ebony and ivory all over the place, kafloom, gone. Amazingly, the
sound board survived, and some guy picked up all the ruined pieces of that
thing and made a working pie-anner out of it again.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/