Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Ok then. I don't claim to be a pro. So I'm asking you to give some
real world total costs of installing two combis against one combi of
comparable output. Since you claim to have done this on many
occasions, you should be able to delve into your accounts and give
actual examples.

......after cutting the caber, he is back.....

Snip the brochure prices.

....he is snipping now...

Now go away and think about it,
hard I know, and don't back with caber
tossing silliness.

Good advice from me above there....then he spoils it all by being distracted
by cabers.....

I asked about

....and he comes out with silliness, after me telling him not too. Would you
Adam & Eve it! Well I tried with our resident caber tosser, but to no
avail........ Sad but true.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download