Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
If you can't wire up a zone valve,
you are not a competent person to do any
electrics at all. It is less complicated than
wiring a lighting point.

Total crap. A combi requires one flex connected to two terminals and a
mains cable. THAT IS IT!!!!!!! That is totally DIYable and a no brainer.
You can connect up the combi to a 3 pin plug and Part P has nor been
violated.

So which are you? A heating engineer, as you've often claimed, or one of
the amateurs you so despise? I think we deserve to be told.

But I suspect you're a plumber. All that talk of flex...

--
*Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.