Mark

Andy Hall am typed

What, no comments? Can't believe you all think it is now perfect!

Only the wife is Perfect, but it's a reasoned argument that's hard
to fault.

I guess she told you to say that..... :-)

No, she calls me Mr Wonderful, I call her Miss Perfect,
im sure you needed to know that.

Found this in the last Argos catalogue p150, graphically shows why
cheep tools can disappoint some. ;-(
Scan at
http://tinyurl.com/4jx2z

Oh dear......

This really does show how much of marketing game all of this is for
the retailers.

- The plate of the saw is very obviously bent and in the most obvious
place.

Ahh no, the base plate is not bent, the operator is putting too much
downward pressure on the handle, which is distorting the flimsy badly
designed base.
(You only get what you pay for applies here.)

The real question is, could someone who is aware of this tools limitations
achieve a straight cut. ?