Unisaw A100

butch wrote:
I assume this is UW Madison-

Actually it was a privately funded (gift) to the city.

would also assume the paneling was a PITA
simply because the walls you had to put them on were not straight.

What we had to work from was raw concrete out croppings and
back walls. We supplied plaster templates to the GC. There
was a wee bit of transit work involved. God bless Al Gore
for inventing the CNC router.

I have crews that install cabinets in large projects and it always
amazes me how major construction companies can build walls using metal
joists and get them completely out of whack. Same goes with concrete
flooring - the humps and ridges are amazing. Ah well that is why they
hire us pros.

Floors 3" out over the span of 50 feet. Makes for some wide
base.

Very nice I hope the sound quality is good - getting that right can be
a bear - took em several tries at the Avery Fischer Hall in NYC IIRC.

We got it right the first time around. The rework we did do
was from improper (forgot to read the drarings)
installation.

UA100