LRod

On 9 Mar 2005 08:22:18 -0800, "Bob in Oregon"
wrote:

I have used kerosene in the past to remove rust from tools. It is also
of course used as oil in lanterns. I used it the other day to my
surprise to clean some greasy parts up and it worked great. I got to
thinking about it and am a little puzzled, since most solvents do not
act as oils and vice versa. What exactly is kerosene, and what do you
use it for?

The BEST material for cleaning packing grease off new tools. Bottom
feeders may ignore this advice, since they'll never have packing
grease to remove.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net