On 9 Mar 2005 10:54:01 -0800, wrote:

OK this is 99 and 44/100% OT, but you guys know everything.

The place I work has an IT department straight out of a
Dilbert cartoon. For a department of 15, we have been allowed
1 (!) internet computer, located in the far corner of our area.
Major nusiance. We use this alot, and would like to set up
a clandestine sub-network off of our department computer, to
get web access to our desks. We asked repeatedly via offical
channels and where refused, with no explaniation. Never a group
to avoid from such a challange, I turn to you for help.

Management has decided this question. Do you have new employment
waiting?