John Rumm

Lobster wrote:

Good job...

Ta

I think in this draft you've dropped any mention of what I consider to
be one valid reason for not going for top-end power tools, and that is
their nickability. I suspect most people who take their tools out of

High end tools, second para begins "The tools are going to be more
expensive, and are more likely to be stolen if not carefully looked after!"

their home or business premises do so without insurance, so it's not a
trivial issue. A collection of four or five high-end tools could easily
represent a £1K investment; very attractive to thieves and potentially
disastrous to lose; the equivalent in cheapo brands could probably be
had for 130 quid - far less desirable to John Q Lowlife, and an
'affordable' loss if the worst did happen.

Yup, perhaps more emphasis is required.

--
Cheers,

John.