Doctor Evil

"Jim Alexander" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 8 Mar 2005 21:24:41 -0800, wrote:

I can't imagine why anybody would want to do business with Argos.

You must lack imagination then, personal experience, or perhaps they see

you
coming in.

They want to be a bricks and mortar retailer and an internet trader
and fail miserably at both

Really? IME out of stock is unusual and they SMS me when its back in,
never experienced a reserved item not reserved, never had a problem
returning duff Challenge gear, or any other items for that matter , home
deliveries always in agreed time band. What's your problem?

Little Middle England petty snobbery is the problem.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download