jakdedert

spudnuty wrote:
I agree with the above posts. I was recently given a Fujifilm 2600
that wouldn't power up. When I took it apart it was very modular:
Power board, read/write board, LCD driver board, lens assembly. I
wound up buying 2 broken Fujis with complimentary faults on eBay
total cost ~ $25 also picked up extra Smart cards and a charger in
the deal. I swapped the boards around and now I have two working
cameras. I did check the LCD board I have left over, it's not the
same as yours. Richard

Gee...most broken digicams on ebay go for much more than that. IMO, you got
very lucky.

jak