bremen68

According to my Father-ln-Law you can use kerosene for everything. :-)

He cleans tools with it, removes tar with it, removes scuffs on his
bumpers with it, takes grass stains off the mower with it......the list
goes on. It's kinda like WD40. I'm sure there are folks who rub it on
sore joints too.

Refining wise it falls between Gasoline and Lubricating oils on the
chart of processing. It's a little cruder than Gas but more refined
than your 10W30 Pennzoil.

Oh yeah and it does make starting a fire in the woodstove easier.
(NOTE: Even though it burns slower don't over do it here. Remember
your eyebrows don't do much but just burn em off once and see how many
people notice)