bremen68

Okay, it wasn't stealing it was a public service. He stopped and
removed a very real danger from an intersection.

Imagine the surprise of some kid in one of those toy cars that they're
so fond of lowering and making sound like chainsaws coming down the
street and running over that stuff. Waste of wood and waste of car.

He should be congratulated for his thoughtful deed.

The way I've always thought of it is kinda like the law of the
sea.......If you find it in the road....you get salvage rights. Now,
I'm not talking vehicles here, just stuff. I've found tools, video
cameras, and several other miscellaneous items. (I must admit I did
run an add for the video camera but got no response)