Unisaw A100

Default A World Class Concert Hall

Here's a project we finished up in Madison (Wisconsin of
course) last year. It turned out "kinda" nice.

A Shot From The Stage:
http://www.merlin-net.com/THUMBS2/TDIR0732/X00047_9.JPG

A Shot From The Back:
http://www.merlin-net.com/THUMBS2/TDIR0763/X00109_9.JPG

Not Lit Up But A Cool Shot:
http://www.merlin-net.com/THUMBS2/TDIR0729/X00123_9.JPG

We Warned Them About Barber Poling But Would They Listen?:
http://www.merlin-net.com/THUMBS2/TDIR0687/X00095_9.JPG

The entire hall was built in our shop in Milwaukee and
shipped to the site is pretty huge sub-assemblies (all shop
finished). For the side boxes we mocked up the existing
field conditions in the shop using cantilevered steel
racking. These were radius in plan, elevation and section.
When they were set in place nearly everything fit like it
was built on site. The funny thing was, we had a hellava
problem with plain old straight paneling. I won't go into
why that was other than to say it wasn't by our doing.

UA100