TURTLE

"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
TURTLE posted for all of us....

"lp13-30" wrote in message
Turtle-- glad to see you back posting. Hope all is going well with you!
Larry

This is Turtle.

Me Too. I went to the doctor today and it will be 4 to 5 weeks or so to get
my
get up and go back. If you go 7 days with no eating, no water except drip
stuff,
Breathing machine on you, Loss 25 pounds in 7 days, and they pump enough of
drugs in you to make not remember or know nothing for a week. It will be 4 to
5
weeks to get your go back.

TURTLE

The length of time of recovery is 1=7 one day sick equals 7 days recovery.
The legs are the first to decomponsate. I was in 6 months. 1% chance; every
day is a gift and I practice that...
--
Tekkie

This is Turtle.

WOW , Being laid up 6 months like that , Well You need to thank the Lord that
your still here. That 7 days was bad enough for me but 6 months , well it would
have taken me out of here.

TURTLE