The Real Tom

On 8 Mar 2005 06:12:07 -0800, wrote:

DOOR UPDATE!

Ok so the door got installed yesterday. I'm still in shock!

Apparently I did need a 79 1/4 inch door as the door they sent was a
little more that a ¼ inch short. They installer centered it and put a
rubber flap on the bottom to prevent any air from getting in. He said
this is common and not to be concerned. My question is, should I be?
I do not feel any air through it nor do I see any light pass through it
when using a flashlight.

Also the door seems very tight, knob is a bit hard to turn when
opening. It not hitting just closing tight! He said this would break
in and loosen up. Is this common?

Felix

I think it's common to have seals, but I'm guessing you are asking
about the size of the door.

I'm curious, did you actually measure the size of the door?

later,

tom @
www.MedicalJobList.com