Andy Hall

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:50:36 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

John Rumm typed:

What, no comments? Can't believe you all think it is now perfect!

Only the wife is Perfect, but it's a reasoned argument that's hard to fault.

I guess she told you to say that..... :-)

Found this in the last Argos catalogue p150, graphically shows why cheep
tools can disappoint some. ;-(
Scan at
http://tinyurl.com/4jx2z

Oh dear......

This really does show how much of marketing game all of this is for
the retailers.

- The plate of the saw is very obviously bent and in the most obvious
place.

- The user is wearing gloves - basically unsafe practice with a
circular saw.

- But it does have a laser and a soft grip.

- .. and with names like Challenge and Xtreme it must be really good
and suitable for sustained use.

- I suppose that "Challenge" can be seen in a number of ways.

What a crock of ****.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl