On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:38:49 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

If you doubt this, ask yourself what is the "sensitive" term for
referring to persons descended of slaves imported from Sub-Sahara Africa.
What is the sensitive term for persons descended from of slaves imported
from Europe?

Pyotr, as I am not American, I am not fully conversant with your
version of English so would appreciate a translation of "sensitive"

Is is an altenative for "politically correct" ? ie I feel good
about deliberately stuffing up the English language so you MUST use my
version as it boosts my ego.

What are the terms ?

Thanks

Alan
in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8
VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address