Doug

I'll continue to tell anyone who will listen: You can get the exact
same jointer for $339 from Yorkcraft (Wilke Tools, out of PA). The
machine is made in the same shop, painted a different color and shipped
under the Yorkcraft name. I have one and love it. Call the reps. at
Yorkcraft and feel them out, but after doing my own research, I'm
completely confident that they are indeed the same machine.
Here's the link:
http://www.wilkemachinery.com/Yorkcr...10322484182983

Good luck!

ct.feet wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this jointer? It is model

37-275. I
have found a place I can get it for $499 with the $50 rebate or free

tool.
I'd like to know what you think of this jointer. Is it work the

money or a
waste? It seems like a pretty good tool. It has a decently long

cast iron
bed and 1 HP motor. Thanks for any help with this.

ct.feet