Alex

Thanks, Ken. I thought that would be the case, but I wanted to be
sure.

Alex

Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales wrote:
Good point. The cut out gauges will be to small for blanks over 6"

deep.
Dont worry bring the saver as close as you can to the blank and take

out the
max depth possible.
(check it with a ruler first) eg: measure from the center of the

pivot bolt
to the outside of the cutting tip of the blade this will be the

maximum
depth say 5-1/4"

One of the benifits with the system is the ability to measure

accuratly the
bowl before you core it out. I will be happy to answer any questions

I can.

PS: the new CD video is available to anybody on request

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team