PrecisionMachinisT

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote back on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:11:01

Perhaps you missed the part about how I "was with Boeing"

Looks like I did. My goof.

--something was rotten in Denmark, and so I bailed...

Before Condit or Stonecipher? Yee gads, that is a company with
internal problems.

Left not too long after Stonecipher....

Harry Stonecipher pretty much singlehandedly ran Mcdonnel Douglas to the
brink of bankrupsy.....for no reason other than to arrogantly line his and
his freind's pockets....with complete and utter disregard as to the costs to
society...

And then Boeing bought the place....and they placed that rich, pompous
asshole onto the board of directors ???

If it were up to me he would have been taken out back and shot.....

--

SVL