Grant Erwin

Mike, Lane lives in my neck of the woods (nearish Seattle, Washington) --
this is something I knew already. Do you? Else it would make more sense
for you to just get your own copy of the plans. They are well-drawn and
are worth the money. Just one thing, they call for step pulleys and if you
do order the McMaster-Carr step pulleys in that size be prepared to machine
them to run true because they won't. The unigrinder designer told me that
guys had had problems with the belt/pulley setup and I believe those problems
were due to pulleys with bad runout.

Grant Erwin

mike wrote:

I would like to be included in the build. What would it take to get the
plans?

Mike

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

Lane wrote:

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

http://www.unigrinder.com/

Wow, what a neat versatile machine. I need to make one of these some day.
Thanks Grant.

I got the plans, Lane. When someday arrives, let me know, we'll work
something
out. Building the thing is on my long long long long project list .. - GWE