Don Bruder

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

But it isn't the Rednecks who are "intolerant", Left Liberals are not
only intolerant of those who disagree, but work mightily to impose their
views on those who disagree with them.

Ya know, it's been a long time since I've seen one of those martha's
vineyard liberals try to tie a redneck to the back of a volvo and
drag 'em.

Probably for exactly the same reason that PeTArds and similar ARA morons
will cheerfully toss paint on a little old lady in a fur coat, but won't
do so much as make eye contact with a biker-type wearing his leathers:
fear of getting their heads shoved (further) up their asses by a
righteously ****ed "victim".

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.