Default Formica Countertop Removal

We are having granite countertops installed over the exisitng cabinets
which are in fine condition. The house is 10 years old and the old
countertops are formica. I can look under the cabinets and see where
some of them are screwed down but on the breakfast bar there is no
visible screws or brackets underneath so I am not sure how to remove
that section. The dishwasher appears to slide out after two screws are
removed on the underside of the top. How do I disconnect the dishwasher
and when the dishwasher is removed, will I have access to more screws
holding the countertops down? Any help would be appreciated.

Doug and Patty