Duane Bozarth

Brian Siano wrote:

David wrote:
I just gotta ask: don't you place the workpiece down on the table, so
that an perpendicularity issue with the fence is moot? ...

Once the board reaches the second fence, I start pushing the board
against it. That way, it travels on a straight line past the bit. ...

But you shouldn't push so hard that you raise the back surface of the
boark off the table...all you need is to contact the fence to keep a
smooth cut. If the shaft is perpendicular to the table as it should be,
all is golden. It shouldn't be too hard to shim the fence to correct
it, either.