Patriarch

"Teamcasa" wrote in :

Its a good machine for the money, you won't be disappointed. Take the
time to tune it properly.

Dave

"ct.feet" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have any experience with this jointer? It is model
37-275. I have found a place I can get it for $499 with the $50
rebate or free tool. I'd like to know what you think of this jointer.
Is it work the money or a
waste? It seems like a pretty good tool. It has a decently long
cast iron
bed and 1 HP motor. Thanks for any help with this.

ct.feet

I was in my local Rockler this morning. This machine is in their ad at
$579, IIRC, with a $50 rebate and a $100 gift card. Or maybe it was the
other way around. So that may be an option.

Indicative of a Delta promotion, I would think.

I'd rather have longer tables, but I'm not the one buying today...

Patriarch