Teamcasa

Its a good machine for the money, you won't be disappointed. Take the time
to tune it properly.

Dave

"ct.feet" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have any experience with this jointer? It is model 37-275. I
have found a place I can get it for $499 with the $50 rebate or free tool.
I'd like to know what you think of this jointer. Is it work the money or
waste? It seems like a pretty good tool. It has a decently long cast
iron
bed and 1 HP motor. Thanks for any help with this.

ct.feet

http://www.usenet.com