pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 8 Mar 2005 05:38:57 -0800 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

The fact remains, that "diversity" has come to meaning any race,
gender, orientation or nationality is accept, as long as your politics are
acceptable.. And "tolerance" means that you can espouse any kind of life
style, save that of a monogamous male and female couple who intend to raise
children themselves.

The fact is that most folks who are in the second catagory are too
busy walking the walk to spend much time 'espousing' about it. So
you never hear much on that front.

Tell that to Jada Pinkett Smith. She's the one being denounced for her
"heteronormative" remarks which failed to show proper sensitivity to the
"heteronormative gender role challenged".

Tolerance means you don't tie gay folks to fence posts and whip
them to death, and you don't drag 'em behind pickup trucks. That
seems pretty simple to me - but not to a large subset of the
montana and texas population.

Well, that's just plain simple "behaving like a human being." They
have the form of a human being, and must be respected as such, until such
time as they demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they are not a
human being.

But it isn't the Rednecks who are "intolerant", Left Liberals are not
only intolerant of those who disagree, but work mightily to impose their
views on those who disagree with them.

If you doubt this, ask yourself what is the "sensitive" term for
referring to persons descended of slaves imported from Sub-Sahara Africa.
What is the sensitive term for persons descended from of slaves imported
from Europe?

tschus
pyotr

"I am Ideologically Orthodox, complying with
the one true and only correct analysis of the
dialectical tensions of historical materialism"

"You are merely Doctrinaire - relying upon a failure
to correctly implement the full dialectical analysis
of the correct Marxist-Leninist-yourIdeologHere"

"He/she/it are merely politically correct - engaging
in mere propagandizing of the masses due to no ability
to even understand the correct dialectical methods."

--
pyotr filipivich
It often seems the only way to make the Left open to the Rights ideas..is with a shaped charge.