HeatMan

Double wide or singlewide?

Has it been this way since you moved in or has it gotten worse?

"bugz" wrote in message

I live in a trailer and have been having some trouble keeping the place
cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Therefore our electric bill
is sky rocketing. I have been told that i could paint my roof with a
sealer of some sort. Is this true? Also if it is true what is this
stuff and where can I get it? Cheap? Also I have noticed holes in the
underpinning underneath the trailer, where the insulation is at. I
think that this could also be a cause. If so any advice on how to fix
the underpinning and insulation.

--
bugz
bugz's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=83