TCS

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:54:43 -0800, Owlman wrote:
What is the required area around a microwave that is required for air
flow? We're in the middle of a kitchen remodel. We've been told we
are required to have a microwave trim kit for a full-sized microwave
in order for their to be sufficient air circulation. The trim kit,
however, is awfully large and is really cutting back on our pantry
space.

Is a trim kit required for a microwave to be within a cabinet? Again,
is their a minimum distance required around the microwave to assure
proper air flow?

Thanx much for your help.

Have you ever considered vising the manufacturer's website and seeing
if you can download and RTFM?

For example:
http://www.google.com/search?q=range...ve+oven+manual
http://www.sharpusa.com/files/mic_dow_OTRinstal.pdf