ClaudCar

Default New Garage Doors

having a problem with my garage door - vinyl insulated sectional. The guy
who rescued my car "said" that it was a bottom end door and wants to replace
the whole door rather than just repairing the track. The difference in
price for the repair and the new door and opener is $1000. I am now having
this fear of getting stuck in there again, as he won't warranty the work.
But the door sure moves nice and quiet now!

I have installed a Wayne Dalton before - understand this is a high end door.
Like the look of the I-Drive too. This is Southern California - so moisture
(most years) / cold is a non-issue, heat is an issue - which is why
insulated door.

--
Claudia