IMM

Default Drywall ceiling advice request

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

Look at Fermacell. Pre-finished. All you need is use their filler in

the
gaps and screw holes.

Certainly looks interesting. Have you used it yourself (or has anyone
else here for that matter)? How much is a sheet?

I have used it. Brilliant stuff. For ceiling you get the thinner sheets.
Depending on where you buy it, anything from £15 to £20 per 8x4 sheet.
Overall cheaper than normal boards and a pro skimming. Certainly cheaper
doing it yourself. No real wet skills needed at all, just use common sense
and follow their guide. I think they issue a CDROM with fitting demo on it
for free.