dustyone

ct.feet wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this jointer? It is model

37-275. I
have found a place I can get it for $499 with the $50 rebate or free

tool.
I'd like to know what you think of this jointer. Is it work the

money or a
waste? It seems like a pretty good tool. It has a decently long

cast iron
bed and 1 HP motor. Thanks for any help with this.

ct.feet

I hope it's a good jointer, because I'm buying one in a few hours. I
looked at the Powermatic 6" jointer, and if you have the extra $, it
would probably be worth looking into. It has a longer bed than the
Delta. The salesman at Woodcraft told me that the Powermatics were the
old standby for many high school wood shops.

Curt Blood
Amateur Furniture Builder