Greg

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...
Again, I believe that there is no such law. Have you actually seen the
law?
Is it state or federal?

Seems like it is not a Federal law

It is also not a state law where I live. Many people assume that we have
laws protecting us from blatantly unethical behavior when we actually do
not. The Internet has far too many unethical vendors who are very willing
to cheat people for us to assume that the gov't has the wisdom to establish
obvious and logical laws to prevent it.

"CAVEAT EMPTOR" can not be said loudly enough in the Internet world. It is
a very costly luxury to be stupid or lazy when making purchases on the
Internet.

Greg