Alan

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:15:04 GMT, Joe S wrote:

The Enigmatic One wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Is there a 1.6gpf model that will completely flush itself without you
standing there and holding the handle down? Damn I hate that!!!

Erm...it sounds like you need to adjust your toilet.

Erm...S.O.P. for my 20 year old Kohler 'low-flush'. No adjustment
available (other than replacement) will make a good flush. However, if
you've got a suggestion, I'm willing to give it a try.

There's probably a float on the flapper chain if yours is like the
Kohler I had, that can be adjusted if you don't want to hold down the
handle for two seconds when needed (most of the time it isn't).