Alan Greenspam

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Hmmm. Well, if it's beep, honk, clang, whowwee chigga chigga, that could be
a different sypmtom than beep honk honk, scrape, grid, winga winga chiga.

I'm sorry, we can't make a diagnosis until we are more certain of the
symptoms your unit has been presenting.

Well its more like the sound of a motor unsucessfully trying to start -
its a very low hum that lasts about a second and then stops. The sound
is accompanied by the sound of water starting to flow out.

The rinse cycle is slightly different as the rinse cycle starts for a
second before you hear the same low hum.