Oscar_Lives

"Ringo Langly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Barrie Hiern wrote:
Hey Ringo,

In regards to checking the continuity of the elements you should
have -about - 12 ohms of resistance on your meter for the element
resistance. Also, the thermostats on electrics have little red

buttons on
them to reset them when they trip; might have to push one!

Barrie

Hi everyone ---

Thanks for the great comments and suggestions. I didn't realize there
were two elements, and that might be it. I'll do some testing, but if
it ends up being the element then I'll just pull the entier unit and
take it back to Home Depot.

As for the comments about my roommate, that's totally off topic and not
appreciative. She is a roommate and friend I've had for most of my
life, so it's rather insulting that some conclude she's a girlfriend or
anything more then a friend just because we share a house. I guess I
should've expected such comments. Usenet isn't the place it once was,
and anyone can post off-topic garbage about anything now'days.

Is this your room mate: www.tubgirl.com?

To those who replied with pertinent replies I do appriciate it whole
heartedly, but to the others, please find something better to do with
your time.

Ringo