Edwin Pawlowski

"SQLit" wrote in message

trying to pick out a range by price rather than function and purpose is
backwards. Sure you can buy a exotic car to drive to get your mail, but
why
would you do that? Because you can?

Sure why not?

Some of us like all the extras in spite of the cost.

A flame is a flame and it will boil water. Higher priced units tend to have
more feature, better quality, heavier materials, and yes, more things to
break.

When I bought one of my cars, a co-worker made the comment that is will
break sooner, the trim will rust and a lot of reasons why the "second line"
would be a better buy. I still own it 14 years later, runs as good as the
day it was new, he is on his third car and has had major repairs on two of
them.

We all have different values. Give $1000 to ten people and everyone of them
will do something different with it. Some will bank it, some will invest in
stocks, some will take a vacation, buy an appliance, throw a party. Is this
a great country?