Billy

My entire kitchen has Jenn-air and maytag appliances. They are the best
value out there. I would only consider Maytag or Jenn-air, or thermador,
unless you can afford sub-zero. I've owned Kenmore, Whrilpool, and
frididare in the past. Kenmore is cheap crap, poor quality cheaply made.
Whrilpool and frigidare are not built to last.

Ed wrote:
"Alexander Galkin" wrote in message

I am going to remodel my kitchen and researching appliances. I am going to
need gas range, dishwasher and microwave. I am considering near high-end to
high-end models. I have budget of about $2200 for gas range, have not yet
figured out for dishwasher and microwave. I checked some online stores and
found that only Jenn-Air has gas ranges for my budget. Does anyone own
Jenn-Air ranges, are they good? Are there other brands to consider? What
about microwave and dishwasher?

With high end appliances come the latest technology, it's often not ready to
sell. Expect high repair bills. When people ask I always suggest middle of
the line because that's where you usually get the best value.

Jennair, some people love them some are sorry they ever bought one. If you
live in a cold winter area they can make a room pretty chilly if they are
not properly installed, you will have a 5" or 6" hole exiting a wall
somewhere for the downdraft vent. Second problem is slow cooking on the top
of the range. The same downdraft fan that cools your kitchen in the winter
will be pulling the heat away from the food you are cooking on the stove
top.

Have you seen the Kitchenaid 2 drawer dishwasher? Pretty neat and if you
want top of the line then this might do it for you.

Check these out:
Pro Line Series
Architect Series
http://www.kitchenaid.com/home.jsp