Edwin Pawlowski

"Alexander Galkin" wrote in message
I am going to remodel my kitchen and researching appliances. I am going to
need gas range, dishwasher and microwave. I am considering near high-end to
high-end models. I have budget of about $2200 for gas range, have not yet
figured out for dishwasher and microwave. I checked some online stores and
found that only Jenn-Air has gas ranges for my budget. Does anyone own
Jenn-Air ranges, are they good? Are there other brands to consider? What
about microwave and dishwasher?

You may also want to post on rec.food.equipment

Jenn Air has not gotten a lot of favorable reviews. I think you can do
better.

As for t he DW, Kitchen Aid, Whirlpool, Maytag and some models of Kenmore
(made by Whirlpool) have been favored. We recently bought a new KA and I
thought it was one of the best built.

Microwaves Panasonic and Sharp seem to be the leaders. Most are made by the
same few companies anyway.