Richard Sterry

Default B&Q web-site

Graeme wrote:
I'm sure I was on B&Q's site a couple of days ago comparing prices of
various plumbing bits with those on screwfix.com. In particular, a 22mm
full bore lever valve. But now, I can't locate these items on
www.diy.com. Should I bother, are screwfix ones better, can someone point
me to the correct place on B&Q's site?
Thanks.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems finding anything on B&Q's
web site? I've often failed to find loads of items that I know darned well
are in the store - I seem to be guided to the same stuff no matter what I'm
looking for! On at least two occasions, I've given it up as a bad job and
just driven to the store and looked on the shelves - successfully I might
add.

Rick