Joseph Meehan

Joseph wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Joseph Meehan wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Tony Pacc wrote:
Got a new gas laundry dryer ,is it safe to use duct tape on the
vent pipe I have ridged aluminum piping going outside wall,I know
the pipe can get a little warm.Thanks

If it works, it works. Try it. As Bluto said: "It don't cost
nothin' "

Trouble is it don't work.

Could be you're just not using enough.

Have to agree with that, I used it to install 1000's of vents w/o
incident over 20 years... but it also requires proper installation
and straping to last the test of time.

five years old. Take a good look at the condition of the tape.

If you are doing 1000's. then I would guess you are working as a
professional. Give your customers a professional job, spend the extra
dollar or two and get the right stuff.

Joseph

--
Joseph Meehan