OldNick

On 8 Mar 2005 04:54:24 GMT, Ignoramus26383
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Very nice. Just how dangerous do you feel 3000 PSI is?

hmmm...ok. I will keep trying. Very. You are talking hydraulic
machinery pressure here.

Do NOT point at your body, or at any body else or animal etc. I feel
that a chainsaw would make more of a mess (never seen a demo of "fake
human" and a water jet) but the water will get under the skin and into
the muscle, not just cut it. You could get real tissue damage.

Contact with the nozzle itself while spraying would be deadly, I would
think. This lessens with distance, but is by no means minimal.

I have a
personal story to share, I bought a 22" gas powered chainsaw and soon
later decided to sell it because I was afraid of it. Lost about $15
but I am happy with this decision to this day. So, I may be extra
careful, but only because I know that I am absent minded.