Ken Cutt

Ignoramus17028 wrote:

Second question: how would I regulate water pressure on this beast?
There is no obvious valve that I could touch. I think that 3,000 PSI
is serious pressure and I want to get some opinions before I start
messing with the pump. Maybe I should torque the nut on top of the
pump, shutting off bypass.

Why worry about changing the pump ? Just put on a nozzle with a higher
flow rate . Drop the pressure for about 5 bucks . Better yet get a quick
disconnect that allows you to pop in nozzles and have a wide range
available instantly . They are a few dollars more per nozzle but still
under 10 bucks . Luck
Ken Cutt