HeyBub

Ringo Langly wrote:

Hi everyone ---

Thanks for the great comments and suggestions. I didn't realize there
were two elements, and that might be it. I'll do some testing, but if
it ends up being the element then I'll just pull the entier unit and
take it back to Home Depot.

As for the comments about my roommate, that's totally off topic and
not appreciative. She is a roommate and friend I've had for most of
my life, so it's rather insulting that some conclude she's a
girlfriend or anything more then a friend just because we share a
house. I guess I should've expected such comments. Usenet isn't the
place it once was, and anyone can post off-topic garbage about
anything now'days.

You're absolutely right about the locker room comments, the implied
snickering, ribald attempts at humor, and other untoward observations.

Now, back to your problem.

Have you suggested to your roommate that the two of you shower together?