SQLit wrote:

I do not trust home inspectors. Every one that I have come in

contact with
is a maroon in some respect. My current home is in the final stages

of
selling. The inspector sited, no gfci in bathroom, home built in 1999

and
there are sticker that say gfci protected on each plate, gfci outlet

is in
another bathroom. WTF do you want? I guess that he could not plug in

his $20
tester and read it.

He probably wanted a separate GFCI in each bathroom, each fed by its
own branch circuit and breaker. Daisy-chaining one bathroom to the
other would not fulfill that goal. I don't have the code cite handy,
but I believe that was code even before 1999.

Another one was, tub drain slow, compared with what? It drains in

less time
than it takes to fill.

Probably compared with what his experience tells him is a reasonable
time for a tub to empty if the drain pipe is pitched properly and free
of obstructions.

I spend a couple of hours sighting the code sections that apply and

send it
back.

What was your finding about the GFCI issue?

%mod%